Monday, December 29, 2008

First day, Last sem

Today I started the first day of my last term in poly. Snoozing the alarm 7 times and oversleeping wasn't a gd way to start it. Cheeleng's early morning "Monday Blues" proclaimation didn't help things either...

But, I got presents!!!!

Hello Kitty charm bracelet frm Cheeleng and Tiffifi,
Bottled sand deco (PINK!!!) frm Darren,
and alcohol chocs frm Cairong.

Got back Math paper and aced it. Ong Joo Ling even smiled at me!!!

Later, had a long chat at Tamp Mall with Jing Xian over oh-so-yummy Mcflurry chocolate ice-cream and large fries...

Monday isn't so blue afterall... And the best thing of all, PUBLIC HOLIDAY ROUND THE CORNER!!!! *whoops in delight*

Okay.... This is random and I intended to blog more abt the Dubai trip but Trix has monopolised the memory cards. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home